Friday, January 20, 2017

Hello Beautiful Postcards!



This postcard from Alexandra of Russia took 25 days to reach me...and I absoLUUUUUUTEly LOOOOOOVE it! I super adore the washi tape that she used! Looks like mermaid scales and I loe all the decoration that she used! And also when I wrote to thank her for the postcard, she was super sweet and wrote back! I asked her for her address so that I can send her a postcard as well. And she is the first person that I did that with. I really like her. Every since I have been getting all these postcards from Russia, I have wanting to visit this place where the people are extra nice and the postcards are just so beautiful and thoughtful! :)



This gorgeous postcard from Czech Republic took 16 days to get to me and she wrote that she got this postcard from her trip to the Giant Mountains! Amazing! :)



This postcard from Taiwan took 21 days to get to me, and it's a beautiful postcard of a painter painting...and I love it. I do have to say that I was quite turned off by it though. I really don't understand why people want to be a part of something like Postcrossing when it doesn't look like they want to. This postcrosser litter just wrote their name, date, and postcard ID. That's it. Well, I guess many join this site for different reasons, and maybe this person just joined to get postcards from different places...and not really care about the postcards they send out.