Friday, January 20, 2017

Hello Beautiful Postcards!



This postcard from Alexandra of Russia took 25 days to reach me...and I absoLUUUUUUTEly LOOOOOOVE it! I super adore the washi tape that she used! Looks like mermaid scales and I loe all the decoration that she used! And also when I wrote to thank her for the postcard, she was super sweet and wrote back! I asked her for her address so that I can send her a postcard as well. And she is the first person that I did that with. I really like her. Every since I have been getting all these postcards from Russia, I have wanting to visit this place where the people are extra nice and the postcards are just so beautiful and thoughtful! :)



This gorgeous postcard from Czech Republic took 16 days to get to me and she wrote that she got this postcard from her trip to the Giant Mountains! Amazing! :)



This postcard from Taiwan took 21 days to get to me, and it's a beautiful postcard of a painter painting...and I love it. I do have to say that I was quite turned off by it though. I really don't understand why people want to be a part of something like Postcrossing when it doesn't look like they want to. This postcrosser litter just wrote their name, date, and postcard ID. That's it. Well, I guess many join this site for different reasons, and maybe this person just joined to get postcards from different places...and not really care about the postcards they send out.

No comments:

Post a Comment