Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Scrapbooking Store-January 2017: Yes, Please Kit.

 I am so glad that I found this subscription because even though this is only my second packages from there I already love them. The customer service is super nice, and I can tell that they care for their costumers. I want to start this project where I make cards and post them on here and on my hobby/craft IG account. And I want to share them...so if you DM a mailing address, I would love to send you a handmade card with words of encouragement, either for you or for someone you might know who needs it. I think that it would me a lot of fun and fulfilling...pretty, happy mail always makes my day and that is why I got into sending postcards...and so I think I want to make cards and do something like that. :)

ScrapbookingStore is a monthly subscription that sends you themed scrapbooking material for you to use over the month! You get a kit of 12x12 scrapbook paper that is acid and lignin free and a full sticker sheet. You will also recieve a project idea sheet "with inspiration and information on the kit to get your juices flowing." They also have a blog that you can utilize to get creative ideas. If you want, you can the option of upgrading for a few more dollars to receive more embellishments such as brads, chipboards, stickers, washi tape, and more. And from personal experience, they really care about their subscribers and they have EXCELLENT costumer service!




I rarely scrapbook, but there are times where I like to make a full page scrapbook page to give to a friend/family or something. And I love how they give you an idea to use! I just love the way they write; they really care for their costumers!


Here is the sticker package that they sent with this kit. I love the stickers! I love the color combinations and I love the foiled stickers and I just love it all! I love polka dots and stripes...I just love how it all looks! :)


So, this kit is called "Yes, Please" by Jen Alllyson...and I can tell you that I absolutely LOVE it! :)

There were 10 double sided scrapbooking paper with this kit and they are all 12"x12".


Paper #1, Side A


Paper #1, Side B


Paper #2, Side A


Paper #2, Side B


Paper #3, Side A


Paper #3, Side B


Paper #4, Side A


Paper #4, Side B


Paper #5, Side A


Paper #5, Side B


Paper #6, Side A


Paper #6, Side B


Paper #7, Side A


Paper #7, Side B


Paper #8, Side A


Paper #8, Side B


Paper #9, Side A


Paper #9, Side B


Paper #10, Side A


Paper #10, Side B


The prints are SUPER cute and I love them all! I am going to have a HARD time trying to figure out which side to use! Ahhh!!! Oh well...I can tell that whatever I make it has to look cute with prints like this! :)

If you like to scrapbook, journal, and even do card making (like I do!) and you want join this awesome family, please click here to subscribe to the ScrapbookinStore! It's super worth it! :)