Thursday, January 5, 2017

New Journal: Adventure Art Journal.

One of the things that I want to do more of is to go intentionally exploring. I have always loved to go exploring...even if it was just in my backyard with my dog as my companion. :) But I have always loved to go exploring. I decided that this year I wanted to have a journal that is solely dedicated to my adventures and exploring escapades that I go on!


When I saw this journal online, I knew that this was it! I love the color of it, and i love love love the compass that is on the front cover! I knew that this would make a perfect Adventure Art Journal. It's not a huge journal, but it's big enough to make collages and entries of the fun days that I want to have more of. I can't wait to intentionally plan days just to go exploring...getting in the car and just driving somewhere new because I know that on this island there are places to be seen and explored. I want to do more outer island traveling as well. I want to go on the outer islands as much as I can, because I can and because each Hawai'ian island is different from each other. I am excited because I know that I will be going to Big Island soon...and I SO CAN'T WAIT! :)


So, here is starting my adventure in big beautiful places! I can't wait! Let the adventures begin! :)