Monday, January 16, 2017

Before the pen: Jan. 06-Jan22.


I may have today off in honor of MJK jr...but this week is going to be busy, busy, busy! I decided to make a sleeping schedule tracker,  because I really am struggling in the sleeping department of my life! I love to sleep though! But my brain is always active, and won't let me go to sleep at a decent time! I do try though...I really do. I even go to bed at a decent time, but I am just laying there with a mind that doesn't stop for hours before going to sleep! I hate it! I am going to see if it helps me visually when I document the times I go to sleep and when I wake up! I am not saying that it's going to work, but at least I can document my sleeping pattern and visually see if I have a problem.

Planner {love} Passion Planner
Planner Sticker Kit {love} BEaYOUtiful Planning
Stickers {love} StickiiClub & Pipsticks & personal stash & my own