Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Stickii: Pop Pack: January 2017-Neon Party.

 I love ALL my sticker subscriptions, but I have to choose a favorite, I would be the Stickii Club! I love how affordable it is, and how they have three different packs that you can choose from! Yes, I do subscribe to all three packs, and I love that I can! Well, technically, for now, I only subscribe to two, and one of the pack is a complimentary pack from the company as a thanks for something I helped them out with. SUPER nice of them! :) But I will be subscribing to the third one soon! :) This post is about the Pop pack!

STICKII club is a sticker subscription that sends out fun-filled envelopes of kawaii stickers! They offer three different styles of subscription packs from Cute, Retro, and Pop styles of stickers for $10/month each (Free delivery in the US, $1.25 delivery for Canada, and $2 delivery everywhere else)! According to CrateJoy, "Not only the Cute Pack includes all the kawaii stickers, our Retro and Pop Pack also loaded with adorable stickers but just with a slightly different mood." Each monthly pack comes with 5+ big sticker sheets, 10+ small-medium single stickers, and 1+ washi tape sample. And each month is a different theme for all styles. Subscribe to one style or multiple styles, it's up to you...and must have subscription for sticker lovers (like myself!) :)



You can't really miss this envelope even if you want too! It's so bright and cheery looking! And I always love the stamps that they use to send it to me! :)


As always they always put the paper envelope inside a plastic envelope for protection. I like to reuse the envelope in my letter writing. :)


This month's theme is Neon Party...and I am excited to see the stickers that I am going to get! I love bright colors! I always feel like bright colors make me smile and happy more! :)


The first look at all my stickers already has my heart beating a little bit faster from all the fun stickers I see! :)








So, they had emailed everyone that they will no longer be able to send out washi samples because it is a loose piece in the envelope and that is against mail code or something, so make up for they will put 75-100 sticker flakes (I think that was what they said!) and you are NOT going to hear any complaints from me! But I will miss those washi samples, that for sure!

 If you would like to join me in this fun monthly subscription, please click here to start your subscription today! Let me know which pack (or packs) you decided to choose...it's so hard to choose just one! :)