Monday, January 9, 2017

Before the pen: Jan 9-Jan. 15.


I absolutely adore SnsTreasures sticker designs! And I had to use one of hers again in this week's spread! For Hawai'i, it has been C O L D! Maybe not snowflake cold, but cold (for me) nonetheless, so I decided to go with this amazingly cute stiker kit! And I can't even get over just how CUTE the stickers are! This is my first week back to teaching again after my Winter Break. I'm excited, but yet on edge. I know that I am super happy to see my keikis again, that's for sure!


And I just HAVE to point out these SUPER cute stickers from my sticker subscription Pipsticks! I love these so much! It was a surprise to see that the middle comes out in the shape of a heart sticker and they are glitter! And I l just can't get enough of them! I love them! :) Have a beautiful night!

Planner {love} Passion Planner
Planner Sticker Kit {love} SnsTreasures
Sticker {love} Pipsticks & personal stash