Saturday, January 28, 2017

Ipsy GlamBag January 2017: Metropolis.

 Ipsy's GlamBag is a monthly subscription in which you will receive 4-5 beauty products every month for just $10 (and that includes shipping and handling!) Michelle Phan curates the bags. You take a beauty questionnaire so that your GlamBag is filled with products that pertain to you! Each month when you receive your bag you can write a review and rate each product which will earn you points that you can turn into dollars when you buy things on their site. Not only that, but with each review you subscription will get to know you better and you should start receiving products that matches you more with each review/rate! Check it out here and get your very own Ipsy GlamBag each month! Oh yeah, and I can't forget! The reason why I say "bag" is because each month your subscription comes in a it's own make-up bag! How fun is that?! :)


I love seeing this shiny pink package in my mail basket! :)




This month's theme is metropolis. Hm...interesting! :) I usually check to see what I get online before my GlamBag comes since it always takes FOREVER to get to me and I can't wait...but this time I have waiting just because things have been so busy that I haven't had time to see what I got! So when I was taking these pictures, it was the first time for me seeing what I got! :)

 

This is my first glance picture of everything! I am excited for the nail polish and the lip gloss!


Ciaté London GELOLOGY Top Coat. When I first saw this I didn't really read the box I just opened it and took the bottle out and my heart skipped a beat when I thought that it was a metallic polish! Ahhh! I love metallic...and then I saw opened the bottle and saw that it was clear and yes, I should have read first and saw that it was a clear top coat. Oh well, I can always use a good top coat! :)


H2O+ Beauty Oasis Ultra Hydrating Cream. I like to keep these little jars of moisturizing cream in my bag in case I might need some extra hydration through out the day.


Trust Fund Beauty Lip Gloss in Blame Game. I just put some on. And I love it! It goes on sheer and leaves your lips with a nice shine of gloss! It's not sticky at all; I'm not sure how long it will last on my lips though, but I like the feeling of it. It doesn't feel drying.



Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment in Desert Sunset #02. I love eye shadow...and I love natural colored eye shadows with a hint of shimmer...and this one is perfect! I can see myself wearing this on a daily basis.



Manna Kadar Cosmetics Paradise Blush. My go-to make up when I don't have a lot of time is mascara and blush...and I like to have a cake of blush in my bag for those times in the day where I need to look more alive! *laughs* So I like this one!


I know that I can use everything in my bag this month, so I am happy with it all! :)

 So come join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! you get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here!