Friday, January 20, 2017

Bulu Box: January 2017.

Bulu Box "is the first health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box..." There are two types of boxes that you can choose from: The Bulu Box Original which is a monthly box that has 4-5 premium samples that provide a well-rounded sampling of all things healthy and nutritious and the Bulu Box Weight Loss which is a box that also contains 4-5 premium sampling that specifically helps with weight loss. This monthly subscription is $10 a month and it also does a point system where you can earn points that you can use like money on the site by just sharing your thoughts about each product in your sample surveys! The website is also full of expert tips, tricks and a supportive community!


I am always happy with I get something in the mail and I am extra happy when one of my subscriptions come it...and I am always happy when I get my Bulu Box! How can you not be happy when you get this bright orange box with a whole bunch of motivational quotes on it! How awesome is the presentation of this subscription?!


When I first opened the box I was pleasantly surprise with the first thing that I see! I postcard! And we all know that I love postcards! And this one is one that you can color! And a more brownie points for the quote! I LOVE flowers...and it's a flower quote! :)


This is the back of the postcard. Hm...I'm going to find time to color this and then send it to someone to brighten their day up! :)


Gotta admit that I do have another window open on Bulu Box website right now! :)


Fun coupon that are added! :)


Wise Popcorn: Cinnabon. I actually was really excited to try this one since I love popcorn and I love the Cinnamon taste...but this one didn't really cut it for me. The popcorn was by no ways stale though...it was crispy and fresh tasting...just the flavor was off.


Wise Popcorn: Sea Salt Flavor. I love this snack! I have tried this before and I loved it then and I love it now! I love how it's a healthy choice so I won't have to feel guilty eating this. :)


Frownies Immune Shield. What is UP with all these Frownies products?! I have been getting a lot of these samples...and I'm not too sure why. But I guess one day I might use it.



Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion. I am going to give this one to my sister and ask her if she likes it. And if she likes it, I will get it for her. I know that she has really dry hands and so I think that this is perfect for her.


LAVLÉ Once a Day - Every Day. Uhm no. This is NOT suppose to be once a day. I am so tempted to buy this so that when I eat it I won't have to feel guilty about eating candy! This stuff is SOOO ONO! It's really like eating a piece of chocolate! And you can do so guilt-free! How awesome is that?!


Quest Nutrition Beyond Cereal Bar: Cinnamon Bar. This one was SUPER yummy! I really liked it. It wasn't too sweet, but it was sweet enough to be happy with it. :)


Hemaway. I haven't had the opportunity to try this out yet. But I am glad that I have it in-case I might need it...for me or for someone else.


Cal-EZ.


I loved how I had a lot of snacks in this box! I love trying all of them, and my favorite was the popcorn!

If you want to join me in this healthy journey and learn more about different healthy choices and goodies out there, please feel free to click here to subscribe to this monthly subscription!