Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Stickii-Cute Pack: January 2017-Kawaii.

 I am SO excited for this sticker pack! I love Kawaii stickers and this envelope is CHOKE FILLED with super Kawaii stickers! And some of my childhood favorite characters as well! I love love love!

STICKII club is a sticker subscription that sends out fun-filled envelopes of kawaii stickers! They offer three different styles of subscription packs from Cute, Retro, and Pop styles of stickers for $10/month each (Free delivery in the US, $1.25 delivery for Canada, and $2 delivery everywhere else)! According to CrateJoy, "Not only the Cute Pack includes all the kawaii stickers, our Retro and Pop Pack also loaded with adorable stickers but just with a slightly different mood." Each monthly pack comes with 5+ big sticker sheets, 10+ small-medium single stickers, and 30-70 sticker flakes. And each month is a different theme for all styles. Subscribe to one style or multiple styles, it's up to you...and must have subscription for sticker lovers (like myself!) :)




EEK! Just looking at this makes me SUPER happy!


This is my first glance of all the stickers and I am SUPER stoked with EVERYTHING that I see here! I see Twin Little Stars and I am swooning! :)


Hello Melody! How are you?! :)




Yes, I might be overreacting when I say that I am SUPER EXCITED AND AHHHHH!!!! AHHHHH!!!! AHHHH!!! I absolutely LOVE these stickers! For the most part, I don't mind using stickers, but I feel like this one is one that I want to keep forever! :)



Oh love love love love love!



I really enjoyed looking through all these stickers and I can't wait to use these ones in my postcards! (Well, not the Twin Little Stars one! That one is special to me. :))

 If you would like to join me in this fun monthly subscription, please click here to start your subscription today! Let me know which pack (or packs) you decided to choose...it's so hard to choose just one! :)