Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New years door.


I went to school today to fix up my classroom up for the new year before school starts again. I took down the Christmas decor and put up ones for the new year. I love my chalk board door...I designed something to greet the parents and children on the first day of the new year...and I also did some of my other chalk boards around my classroom. I think I hurt my back though, because I can feel it twinging a little. I hope that it doesn't because a huge flair up. I think I have chronic back pains that happen every so often...so as soon as I finish this post, I am going to soak in a warm/hot bath and then go lay down and hope that it doesn't get even worse! Well, yay to a fixed up classroom! Now I don't have to worry about it when the kids come in the for the first day.