Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Stickii-Retro Pack: December 2016-Peaceful Life.

 I absolutely LOVE this sticker subscription, and I will ALWAYS recommend this pack to anyone and everyone who loves stickers! I had written them saying that I had not yet received my Retro Pack for December, and without question they sent me a replacement! They sent it with my Pop Pack for this month...and I absolutely love it! I can not stop saying how much I really appreciate this subscription!

STICKII club is a sticker subscription that sends out fun-filled envelopes of kawaii stickers! They offer three different styles of subscription packs from Cute, Retro, and Pop styles of stickers for $10/month each (Free delivery in the US, $1.25 delivery for Canada, and $2 delivery everywhere else)! According to CrateJoy, "Not only the Cute Pack includes all the kawaii stickers, our Retro and Pop Pack also loaded with adorable stickers but just with a slightly different mood." Each monthly pack comes with 5+ big sticker sheets, 10+ small-medium single stickers, and 1+ washi tape sample. And each month is a different theme for all styles. Subscribe to one style or multiple styles, it's up to you...and must have subscription for sticker lovers (like myself!) :)





So, like I mentioned, they sent me last month's replacement Retro Pack with my this month's retro pack...so I had a lovely surprise of two envelopes full of stickers! :)


My first glance of the stickers that I got, and OooOooO! I can see a lot of stickers that I know that I would LOVE to use in my art journal! :)


These sticker flakes are just the CUTEST! I love them!


Last month, I loved how they added a cute paper clip to all subscriptions, and I don't know if they somehow knew that I absolutely love elephants or not (I don't know how they could know this, but of all the paper clips they could have sent me!!) but they sent me this little guy! I love him and I put him in my master planner right away! Just looking at him makes me smile. :)


 

They didn't start the sticker flakes instead of washi samples until this month, so since this was last month's pack, I still was able to get the cute washi sample that was for this pack! This is only one sample, I just took a front and back of the sample, and I love it! :)






I love this washi like sticker sheet!!


And this is my favorite sticker sheet of this month! I love it so much!



Once again, I loved all the stickers that I received! I really appreciate this subscription! They have THE BEST customer service...NEVER hesitate to reach out to them if you have a problem...they are amazing!

 If you would like to join me in this fun monthly subscription, please click here to start your subscription today! Let me know which pack (or packs) you decided to choose...it's so hard to choose just one! :)