Thursday, January 19, 2017

Make someone smile.

I was really bummed when I saw this morning that I missed my sister's post that she was selling her SUPER FAMOUS cinnamon swirl bread...but my friend (and boss) was fast enough to snag one, and during nap time she came into my room with a yummy smelling toasted slice of the cinnamon swirl bread drowned in melted butter FOR ME!


Did I ever mention just how much I love my life and where I am. I know that I am not where I want to be at the moment and that I have so much more that I want to accomplish, but as for now, I love my life...and I want to say that a big part of that is because I love what I am doing with my life career-wise. I love how I am teaching. I never thought that I would go back into teacher when I stopped long time ago...and I for sure was not thinking about it when I moved to Hawai'i 6 years ago...but I love how I am here now. I love working and I love my job. My co-workers are amazing. I love how we don't have any drama. I love how we all work so well together. I love the dynamics we have...and I just love it all. We all are different in our teaching styles but we always bring each other up and we help each other when we need help. I love my working environment and I hope that I can stay here for a long time. I hope that people that I stay with stays with me for a long time. Some of my most closest friends were once my co-workers (turned into close friends even though we don't work together anymore) and are my co-workers now. I feel as if because we are all so close we work well together. We can read each other and we know when one needs help with no words...and I think that that is rare in the work field.

I just wanted to say that. :)