Friday, January 13, 2017

Send Kids The World.


While surfing the Postcrossing site, I came across a fellow postcrosser who had this website added in his profile. Curiosity overcame me and I decided to look it up and I am so glad that I did. Send Kids the World is a website dedicated to helping you connect with kids who live with life threatening illnesses. As you can probably already guess, I love sending postcards. I still love writing letters, however I feel with postcards, it's a fast easy way to send a smile across the miles. Since there is a limit of what you can write on a postcard, it helps me focus on a short message thus getting it in the mail faster than it would with a letter...in which I end up writing pages and pages, because that is just how I am. :) I was super happy to find Postcrossing...and now that I was introduced to this site, I know that I will be sending these kids who need that piece of sunshine in their lives. They are fighters and I want them to know, that even though that I don't know them, I am 200% rooting for them. So, if you have the time and a few postcards (cards can work too!) please take a moment and check out this site and send a child something that can make them smile.