Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Years!


I thought for the first time in days, I wasn't going to be able to stay up until midnight...but who was I do kid, of course, I was going to stay up...my body won't let me go to sleep! But it's the new year now...and I am excited for what is to come. I know that I am going to try my best to be better than I was last year. And that is all the resolution that I am going to make. To be better than I was last year.


My landlady had told me about "Da Lanikai Loop" activities on today, and so I sat and watched the parade that happened around the loop. It wasn't the longest parade, but it was fun to watch. You don't really see anything in the picture, because I didn't have my phone ready for pictures, because I was enjoying saying hi to the people in the parade! But can you see how beautiful the day is! I love how gorgeous the weather...so yes, I decided to pay the beach a visit, and although there was more people than I liked, it was so worth it. :)