Monday, November 28, 2016

Attempted Planner Stickers.

I have been thinking that I really want to start making my own planner stickers to use in all of my planners. I feel as if I keep buying and using other peoples designs (which I am SO very grateful for) and so I thought to try my hand at making some.

I will say that I have no idea how to make planner stickers or where to even start...so I did some research. Before I bought any program to do anything, I played around with my Microsoft Word program and I have to say that it was okay. I took the measurements of my Passion Planner (since I just wanted to start from there) and created something for Christmas. Keep in mind that this is the first time I've ever done something like this...and the results where...


I know, I know, I know...it's "plain" compared to other beautiful designs out there...but this is the first one that I messed around with and created, and I have to say that I'm pretty proud of it! I know that it's so unoriginal...the Christmas colors and all...but I don't care...I like it. I love bright colors and so I like the bright green...I have plans of wanting to let people use this for free, but I still have to figure out how to upload a printable document onto this blog and also make sure that it was usable...so I wanted to print it out.


Because I didn't want to use too much color I created a separate document of the stickers I was 90% going to use in my planner and also printed out two quotes that I know that I would like to use in my planner...and I printed it out.


And here it is. I can't say that I'm super happy about it. I think my printer is running out of ink or something because THIS was NOT what I was expecting. I did end up using these stickers in a future weekly spread, and the measurements were spot on, however it came out a lot darker than I wanted. I am still proud of it. I want to do more in the future, but I think that I need to buy more color ink though. I learned a few things with my first designing and print out of my stickers...and so for the next time I know what I need to do. I though it was a lot of fun to do though, I I can see why people like making stickers. It looks pretty good in my planner too, and so when the time comes to share the week that I used this for, I am excited for you to see how it went. I definitely am bummed about the dark print out, since I LOVE bright colors, however I am proud for my first take of planner stickers and I would love to make more in my spare time (what, what spare time!?) If I can find any! :)