Friday, November 11, 2016

Card from Netherlands.



This gorgeous card traveled 20 days from Netherlands from a very sweet lady named Karin. I was surprised because I like postcards from my postcrossing fellows, but the fact that she put the time and thought into making this card for me because she really liked my name means a lot. She said that she likes to make cards for people around the world so that they can smile when they open the envelope. I'm not sure how I feel about getting cards when I expect postcards from Postcrossing...but I'm not a hater, and I do appreciate the fact that Karin made this for me. She also took the time to write a sweet message in the card...and it's pink, so how can I NOT like it! :) She mentioned that her daughter will be getting married next year and asked if I had any tips for her...and so I just told her to tell her daughter to enjoy being engaged and to not get to caught up in all the wedding-planning drama. Enjoy it. :) She also wrote that she enjoyed traveling and that she had been to Orlando, FL...and really enjoyed it. I'm glad that she was able to come to my country and enjoy herself. I love my country as well. But I have to admit, it would be pretty awesome if I could visit the Netherlands one day...oh, those flower fields! :)