Thursday, November 17, 2016

Stickii-Retro Pack: November 2016-Holiday Pack.

 I was SUPER excited to see this Retro Sticker Pack (and my Cute Sticker Pack) from Stickii waiting for me when I got home today! This is the first time that I got the Retro Sticker Pack sent to me, and I know I will LOVE LOVE LOVE all the stickers!

STICKII club is a sticker subscription that sends out fun-filled envelopes of kawaii stickers! They offer three different styles of subscription packs from Cute, Retro, and Pop styles of stickers for $10/month each (Free delivery in the US, $1.25 delivery for Canada, and $2 delivery everywhere else)! According to CrateJoy, "Not only the Cute Pack includes all the kawaii stickers, our Retro and Pop Pack also loaded with adorable stickers but just with a slightly different mood." Each monthly pack comes with 5+ big sticker sheets, 10+ small-medium single stickers, and 1+ washi tape sample. And each month is a different theme for all styles. Subscribe to one style or multiple styles, it's up to you...and must have subscription for sticker lovers (like myself!) :)



I love the natural look of it! And I love the added sticker on the front...and again...


I just so love the stamps that they used! This finalizes it! I will be getting these super hero stamps! I adore them! :)


Yep, from just the first glance of the stickers, I am already in love with all the stuff! :)


I know that they usually only send stickers and washi tape samples and so I was super excited to see this adorable notepad! It's SUPER cute and perfect for fall! :)



This is the same washi tape, but I just took a picture of the front and the back of it since both sides were SUPER cute! :)



I will be using these for envelope stickers...or even in the card making that I want to do for the season! :)


Eekeekeek! How cute is this sticker sheet! :)


Oh my days! Both these sticker sheets are on point! I love them; I love how they are small enough to fit nicely in my planner! Oh goodness! I LOVE! :)



On both of these sticker sheets, you can write on them! That would be a fun! :)


And here are the Thank you stickers that they sent with this pack for reaching 1000 subscribers! How awesome! :)


This little sticker flake bundle feels super full! And all so cute! :)


Oh wow! There was a LOT in there! I love the clean frames! I can SO use those in my memory journal! Those are SO fun! I remember I had received some in an earlier pack and I loved them then too, and I am so glad that I got more! I will so use them! :)



And the retro/old fashioned sticker flakes are super cute and will amazing in some cards that I have in mind! Ahhh! I love them! :)


I there, my friends, are all the stickers and goodies that I received this month in my retro pack! I loved all of the stuff and I am so glad that I was able to get this pack in the mail. I know that eventually I want to be able to get the Pop Pack as well, but I have to save money for it first, but I love this subscription and I will continue to tell people about it! :)

 If you would like to join me in this fun monthly subscription, please click here to start your subscription today! Let me know which pack (or packs) you decided to choose...it's so hard to choose just one! :)