Friday, November 4, 2016

Soul Place.

"Did you know that we all have at least one soul place in the physical world? A soul place is a special site or spot where we experience unique feelings of belonging, empowerment and energetic rejuvenation."


When I read that quote a few days ago, I knew right away where my soul place was. Here. This place right here. It's like my own entrance to the ocean. I come to this place to recharge when life happens And life does happen; it gets crazy, hectic, exciting and wild...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I came here today to refocus. It was a really long week and there were times where I thought that I wouldn't make it. But no matter what I know that I am strong enough to never give up. But it's when I come here and I am able to just taking in the healing powers of this awesome place that I feel like it's going to be okay...well, eventually. Life happens, and you just have to "roll with the punches" and get through the tough times, because i choose to make my life worth it. Even if it doesn't always seem that way.


As I was watching the ways come in and out and in and out I was thinking of that one quote, "There is nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shore line no matter how many ties it is sent away." The waves kept coming and each time it ran up the shore it created beautiful lines and smoothed out the sand. It's so mesmerizing to watch. If the waves won't give up, I won't give up. Plus, who am I do deny myself a chance to swim in the ocean? If I give up, I wouldn't be able to do that anymore.


The ocean calls to me, but not in that creepy way, but more in a way that it reminds me that my Creator had the amazing idea to create the ocean knowing that it would help people like me get through life. I like that think that God smiled when he made the ocean with all the amazing wonders in it because it was just beautiful. The ocean reminds me that I matter...I am so small standing beside it, but God still continues to make wondrous things happen because it makes me smile.


But this is my soul place...a place where I can regather my thoughts and my strength to keep going. I hope that I never take this place for granted. It's an amazing place to have.