Saturday, November 5, 2016

Fall Party.

I just got back from my brother's house where his wife just threw a fall party...and it was a lot of fun! I didn't have a lot of time (rather, I chose not to take my phone around with me as to live in the moment!) so I didn't take a lot of pictures, but I did take a few and my sisterIL sent me some that she took from her phone...! So Mandy, my SisIL, likes to host parties...and since she moved she has decided that she will start hosting more parties and what better time to start than this holiday season! She LOVES fall...and it's my favorite season as well, so she decided to through a fall party!


She ended up making all the desserts! How fun is that! And super yummy! As you can see, we have a bowl of candy left from Halloween! :) But those yummy mini pumpkin pie's were absolutely amazing...and the pumpkin break was super ono as well! (And don't you just adore that sign she has up! Our friend, Sera, gave that to her! "All I need today is a little bit of coffee and a whole love of Jesus" :))

My favorite was her pumpkin bread with cream cheese filling! Now that was super yummy! It was so good...and I am so glad that I was able to take some home so that I can have some for breakfast for the next two days or so! Yummy! :)


Oh okay, I took about two pictures the whole night...(I took the picture above this one) and this was one of them! My little KaiBoy! I coudn't help it! He was just following Uncle Kaleo around and he saw me with my phone trying to take pictures really quick before going back outside...and he stood there and was like, "Cheeeeeeeese!" It was so adrobz, so I had to take a picture of him! :)


So the night was filled with friends, amazing food, and lots and lots of laughter and good conversation! The stars were out and the moon was bright, even though it was a little bit bigger then a sliver. We used the fire pit that I got for my brother's birthday to make s'mores...and it was a fun, fun, fun night! I ended up staying up afterwards to help clean up and I was talking to Mandy and she was telling me that she is excited to host more fun parties in the future...and even though I tend to shy away from social settings, I have to admit that I had a lot of fun and I am looking forward to the next one. Which, according to Mandy, is coming up pretty fast! :)