Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Ipsy GlamBag November 2016: RockStarlet.

 Ipsy's GlamBag is a monthly subscription in which you will receive 4-5 beauty products every month for just $10 (and that includes shipping and handling!) Michelle Phan curates the bags. You take a beauty questionnaire so that your GlamBag is filled with products that pertain to you! Each month when you receive your bag you can write a review and rate each product which will earn you points that you can turn into dollars when you buy things on their site. Not only that, but with each review you subscription will get to know you better and you should start receiving products that matches you more with each review/rate! Check it out here and get your very own Ipsy GlamBag each month! Oh yeah, and I can't forget! The reason why I say "bag" is because each month your subscription comes in a it's own make-up bag! How fun is that?! :)










Yay for nail polish! :)



I LOVE this mascara! It really delivers what it says...I'm not sure if it's "Better than sex"....but it's pretty darn awesome! :)


I heard that this hairspary is good...but I don't really use hairspary..so I"ll be giving this to my sister. :)






I absolutely adore this month's makeup bag! It feels amazing and I love LOVE the color! And I LOVE the gold...I know that there was silver or a gold option and I'm glad that I got the gold option!


I really LOVE this month's bag! I know that I'll be using everything...(even though I am gifting the hairspary)...but I love and am really excited to try all the products! :)

So come join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! you get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here!