Saturday, November 5, 2016

Pipsticks: November 2016.

 I woke up this morning to a knock at my door and I opened the door to several packages waiting for me at my door step. On top of those wonderful packages was my Pipsticks envelope full of stickers! Yay! :) I absolutely love this subscription and I also appreciate that it comes early in the month as well! :)

Pipsticks is "a company founded on the idea that little things can make a big difference....[they] are IN LOVE with stickers and understand their power to make you smile." They "connect and collaborate with thousands of amazing sticker lovers all over the world...[their] stickers are selected by designers and sourced from around the world." They do an amazing job at making sure that you will get a HUGE variety of stickers each month. You will also get an pre-stamped postcard to decorate and send out and other "paper goodies" in your awesome envelope packet. And it's sent like a regular letter with a cute stamp on it!

There are four different packages that you can choose from. There are two packages for kids and two for adults. For kids, there is the "Kid's Club Classic" for $14.95/month which will get you 15+ sheets of stickers, 1 postcard, and 4 sheets of craft paper. And the "Kid's Club Petite" for $9.95/month and that comes with 7+ sheets of stickers and 2 sheets of craft paper. For the adults, the "Pro Club Classic" for $14.95 will get you 15+ sheets of stickers, 1 postcard, and 1 quote card and the "Pro Club Petite" for $9.95 will get your 7+ sheets of stickers and 1 mini quote card. Shipping is free within the US, but there is an additional $3/month for international subscribers.


Here is the design that it came in this month.


And as always, the designed velum enveloped comes protected in a plastic covering.


When I took all the stickers out, I was already feeling super excited with all the cool stickers that I was seeing! :) I LOOOOOVE the gold stickers that I could see!


Even though I would LOVE to see all the stickers that I get first, I like to read the newsletter that comes with my packet of stickers. I love how the creator puts thought into her newsletters and how colorful it is!


I was pleasantly surprised to see that my coloring of the color skulls was featured in the newsletter! How cool is that! :)


And here was something that I loved to read! I love when people give back...and here is Pipsticks giving back...it says, "Speaking of sticker love, for each Kids Club subscription we will sell during the months of November and December, we're giving a sticker pack to a homeless child. We hope to supply MANY family shelters through the Bay Area of CA. PLEASE help us bring some sticker love to kids that really need it (and delight the littles in your life at the same time)." I like how they are dong that. And the Bay Area is close to my heart as well.


Super bummed that my last ticket wasn't the winner of last month...but I sure hope that my ticket this month is the winner for next month! I would LOVE to have TEN reams of scrapbook paper! I would LOVE LOVE that! Crossing fingers! :)


Here is the back of the newsletter. I love it! I am so tempted to cut the paper up and use all the cute designed squares! But I do love the newsletter part! At least I took a picture of the newsletter part to look back on...and I don't feel so bad cutting it up. I love this!


Here is the card stock that came with this month's stickers. I love this. "You are enough." I don't think I can stress how much I love these three little words put together. It is a powerful message for people everywhere. "YOU ARE ENOUGH."


I love hearts and this is a perfect packing to the card stock card. Love it!



Here is the pre-stamped postcard that comes every month! I have two pre-stamped postcards to work on this month! I didn't have time to work on the last one that I got...and so I want to get both of these out...decorated and designed by moi, of course!


This gold sticker sheet was the first one that caught my eye! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! They are perfect planner size and cute to decorate a letter up! I love it!


Here is a fun woodland animal sheet! I think it's adorable! And look....


....this little hedgehog is SUPER cute! I love it!


I love these sparkly stripes! I know that I'll be putting these to good use, that's for sure!


Fun dressed-up animals! :) LOVE!

These gold pineapples are my top favorite this month! I love them! I love pineapples and I love gold coloring...and these are SUPER cute! I think that I'm going to use these pineapples in some cards that I want to make!


Cheetah print letterings...how fun!


I think that I'm going to give my niece that monkey stickers since she loves monkeys and I think the realistic woodland animals are super cute! Oh my goodness, they remind me of  my CA home!


These stickers scream FALL! I love them! I'm going to use the owls in my weekly spread this week...I think they are SUPER cute!


Can't go wrong with gold, glitter, and the moon! I think that I'm going put these on a letter that I'm going to write my friend...she just started her essential oils/healing crystals business...and she loves the name Luna...so I think that it's a perfect for her!





I LOVE these sticker flakes! I miss fall so much...and so these bring a little bit of my CA home here to my HI home. :)


I absolutely adored my sticker pack this month! I love all the fall themed stickers and I drooled over all the gold stickers that this pack came with! I think my favorite was the card stock though...I love that message of "You are enough." I came at the perfect time...well the whole envelope came at a perfect time. The whole envelope made me smile. :)

If you are a sticker lover like me, I recommend you subscribe to this subscription. You do get a lot of stickers and random ones that you can add to your collection. So, what are you waiting for!? Go to Pipsticks now and join me in this awesome sticker/paper goodies fun! :) Plus, remember if you subscribe to the Kid's pack this month and next, they will also be giving a sticker pack to a homeless child in the Bay Area! Yay! :)