Thursday, November 17, 2016

Stickii-Cute Pack November 2016-Holiday Pack.

 It was a rough day today and so when I drive up the driveway and saw these two happy mail envelopes waiting for me in my mail basket, it made me smile big and make my day SO MUCH better! This is my first time receiving my Retro Pack Stickii pack, too, and so I'm super excited about it! :)


STICKII club is a sticker subscription that sends out fun-filled envelopes of kawaii stickers! They offer three different styles of subscription packs from Cute, Retro, and Pop styles of stickers for $10/month each (Free delivery in the US, $1.25 delivery for Canada, and $2 delivery everywhere else)! According to CrateJoy, "Not only the Cute Pack includes all the kawaii stickers, our Retro and Pop Pack also loaded with adorable stickers but just with a slightly different mood." Each monthly pack comes with 5+ big sticker sheets, 10+ small-medium single stickers, and 1+ washi tape sample. And each month is a different theme for all styles. Subscribe to one style or multiple styles, it's up to you...and must have subscription for sticker lovers (like myself!) :)


So, for the holidays they made all the cute pink envelopes red for the holidays! :) And look at the cute little Santa sticker they added on the envelope! I love it! :)


And I super dig the stamps that they used this month! I love love love it! I think I need to go and get me some of those too! :) Both the Super Woman and the penguins! How can you NOT like them! :)


I have to admit that I squealed when I I first took all the stickers out! LOOK! They are ALL so cute! :)

Oh my goodness gracious! Look at these adorable puffy stickers of SANTA! Oh my days, they are just the cutest!


I saw on their instaram account that they added these "Thank you" stickers because they just hit 1000 subscribers to Stickii! Yay! Congratulations to them! :)


These are SOOO cute! I love love love! I can use these for different crafts and projects that I have in mind for the holidays! I love how you can write in the heart part! I might just use them in my planner as well! :)

Be still my heart! These Santa/Holiday sticker sheet has just stolen my heart! They are so fun and CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! :)


*squeeeeeeeal* I think these are the CUTEST stickers!!! Ahhhh! I love them! And look how adorable...


....this elephant is! My goodness! I never want to use it! Or maybe I know...I know what I'll use it for! :)


I wish so bad that I can have a Christmas tree in my studio, but my place is way to small for even a small Christmas tree...so these CUTE Christmas tree stickers will just have to do!


Perfect for my planner and card-making! SO lovely! :)


I know that I'll be using these stickers as envelope accent stickers...they are so cute and super holiday/festive looking! :)


I adore this washi tape sample! It's so Christmas-y....and even though I LOVE LOVE where I live, I sometimes do miss Christmas's like this. :)


I saw the preview of what our sticker flakes were going to be...but I was not prepared for how cute the presentation would be! I love it! :)


Oh goodness! I LOVE LOVE LOVE! :) I love the holidays and all it brings! :)


I couldn't be happier with my holiday Cute Pack from Stickii! I love all the stickers that I got! I always love all the stickers that I got! I am so happy with this subscription and I will always recommend it! :)

If you would like to join me in this fun monthly subscription, please click here to start your subscription today! Let me know which pack (or packs) you decided to choose...it's so hard to choose just one! :)