Sunday, November 13, 2016

Weekly Planner Layout: Nov. 13-Nov. 19


While doing some web-surfing the other day, I came across this free planner stickers printable from SnsTreasures! I instantly fell in-love with the bright and happy colors and the fall feeling of it all...and I knew that I had to download and print it out so that I can use it!


I ended up looking her up on IG, and I started to follow her because I love her planner sticker designs and I love how she uses bright colors! I love love love bright colors...they make me so happy when I see them!


So, of course, I had to use it in this weeks layout in my Passion Planner. I love it! I added some washi stickers of my own, and other stickers that I created for my own use. But I just love the look and layout of this weeks spread! I love the brightness of it and it makes me feel as this this week will be SO MUCH better because of it! :) (I promise there was no sarcasm in there! :)) So, yes, here is this week's spread; I'm excited to start filling it out with whats going on this week (and it's going to be a busy one! I know! :)