Sunday, November 20, 2016

Weekly Planner Layout: Nov. 20-Nov. 26.


Here is my weekly spread for this month "before the pen" I can not express just how much I LOVE my Passion Planner! I have to say that it's one of my top favorite planners that I have ever used. I really does keep me in check! I do have one for next year, but I have different plans/reasons on how I am going to use that one...and so it might not be featured on my blog (or other social media) as much as it is now...but it might make an appearance every so often...but I really love this planner. That being said, I am excited for this week. I have two work-free days for Thanksgiving. And I am so thankful that I have Black Friday off. I know that not many people do, so I am glad that I do have it off. I don't normally go Black Friday shopping, and I doubt that I will this year as well (most likely I will be be Cyber Monday shopping for my TV that I want to get!)...so I am thinking of spending it with family...preferably at the beach. I can always do the beach at any time of any day and I don't think that I'll ever get tired of it! :) I used the planner sticker kit from Sparkles of Stickers. I LOVE the hot air balloon stickers! They are SUPER cute! :) And I also decorated my spread with stickers that I got from my Pipsticks sticker subscription! I do make my own "clean room," "Blog," and "Habit tracker" stickers...and I want to look into making my own planner stickers. I think that if I do, I won't do it for money (at least at first)...because I really do appreciate those that make planner stickers and let people use them for free (as long as your tag and mention them...which duh, why wouldn't you?!) But I think that I'm going to looking into doing that! But I need to start my day now! I am excited for this week! And before I forget, I am thankful for YOU! Thank you for reading my blogs! I appreciate YOU! :)

Planner {love} Passion Planner
Planner Sticker Kit {love} Sparkles of Stickers
Stickers {love} Pipsticks