Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hawaii, my life.

So, last August 2010, I took a leap of faith and moved to Hawaii. I had only been in Cali for like 6 months before I did this. I think it was coz since I went abroad for school, when I came back "home" to California, I felt like it really wasn't home anymore, I mean, my family and friends and everything I knew was there...but I felt like nothing really changed there, and I were to stay there, I wouldn't grow into who I was meant to be. Makes no sense, but in my brain it does! *laughs*

I do miss my "comfort zone" but Hawaii is slowly turning into my new "comfort zone". I love it here. Like every place though, it has it's ups and downs and I'm not going to lie, sometimes I wonder what I'm doing here...but I never once regret moving here. I love it here and this is now my home.

One of my favorite beaches...Manana Beach...well, I'm not really sure what the beach is called, I juss know that it's offa Manana Street! *laughs*
Its a turtle!!!
Makapu'u Beach..yeah, not my favorite place to go swimming in the ocean...but it's so beautiful here! The boys like to go out and surf here coz the waves a big...I should get into surfing too!
Here is a far shot of my brother in these coral/rocks that have dried out...
Another BEAUTIFUL shot of Manana beach
OOOoooOoOoH! One of my favorite breakfast places! Boots and Kimos their MacNut syrup is The Best....and you best recognize that capital "T" and "B"! :)