Sunday, January 30, 2011

Musical Talent.

I love music. I play the flute, piano, I sing, handbells and guitar. I would love to get better in all the instruments and I would love to learn the Ukulele now that I live here in Hawaii. But I love music. Whether it's listening or playing myself. Whenever I feel like I'm having a bad day, I know that playing the piano or even listening to music will always calm me down.

I know that there are a lot of talented people out there. And I appreciate youtube for being what it is. I love listening to the different people share their talents. There is a lot of talent out there!! Here are a few of my favorites. Only a few though!

Kurt is an amazing composer! He plays the piano really well and he sings and he has so much talent! And I love listening to what he has to share. Christina is a really good singer and Sam is one of my favorite singers...put all three together..and it's absolutely beautiful!

Here is another video by Kurt, but Andy, the guy who is playing in the video, is SOOO good at the piano! If only I can play like that...it's so fun to listen to and so inspirational to me...I have hope! *laughs*

I love listening to instrumentals and guitar is one of my favorite instruments to listen too. And this guy, Sungha Jung, is an amazing guitarist. He has so much talent and I hope that he never stops play. [Oh, I have never watched the Twilight series, and I didn't know that this was "Bella's Lullaby", I liked it way before the movie even came out! :)]

"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul."