Monday, January 31, 2011

Change.

"Everything in life is temporary because everything changes. That's why it takes great courage to love...knowing it might end anytime."

www.myspacegraphics24.com
This is something that I am constantly fighting. Change. I think that I know myself by now, and I have come to realize that I have learned to shut down a little bit of myself when I deal with change. So many things have changed in my life. I mean...when I look down the road of my life, a little bit of who I was is still who I am, but I have changed. It's inevitable. People change. Things change. With every choice you make it changes your future.

I try to remember that everything is temporary. And that the only sure thing in life is change. It really is...and I am so not good with goodbye's or endings. But I have learned to be strong and just go with the flow, yet stand up for what I believe in. I still am scared of commitment, there is still to much at stake with that...too much risk. Because change. Love will end. And I don't think that I'm strong enough, yet, to commit knowing it might end. But life is good. And it's my choice if I want that to change. Lets hope that life stays good for awhile yet.

"If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies."