Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday.

I have never been a big fan of Monday's. I don't even know why?! It has never done anything to me...but then again, I remember going to school [and now work] and loving Friday's coz it's the weekend!! And then Monday comes...and you have to get back in the work mode again. *laughs* Monday's can't always be that bad...

Working in the Event/Wedding industry...it's very lucky if we get the weekends off in the first place. I mean, if you think about it...most events happen during the weekend anyways...so that's when I need to work! But I don't work Saturdays. I'm a [struggling, but not giving up] Seventh-day Adventist, so I don't work on Saturdays. So it's just so good to kick back and know that it's my day to relax. But once Saturday night hits...there are times where I have to stay up until like 2-3 in the morning just to get everything done that needs to be done by our Sunday event! Crazy but it's me.

Well, it's the first Monday of this 2011 year, and so far so good. Yesterday my sister and brothers and I cleaned out our fridge from all the holiday left-overs and we're trying to be "more healthy" now...since coming here to Hawaii, it's actually fun. I love to swim in the ocean...scary as it seems, but fun. Going on hikes is also a beautiful adventure. It's hot though. But I will not complain. I have never liked the cold and if I were in California right now, it would be freezing right now. So no complaints coming from me!

Well, here's to the New 2011 year...!! So far so good...and it will hopefully stay that way for the rest of the year! :)

Key to Success: "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."-Buddha