Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ipsy GlamBag July 2014: Sensationally Sunkissed.

Well, I got my Glam Bag from Ipsy today...and I'm excited to see what I got this month!

Ipsy GlamBag is a beauty box subscription that is $10/month. This box is filled with beauty care products. 


Anything that is pink can (usually always) makes me smile. And I love how this subscription comes inside a bright pink bubble envelope. It's a fun surprise in the mailbox. :)


Looking inside my bright pink bubble envelope this is what I saw...more pink! :)


What I like about this subscription, is that everything comes inside a small makeup bag pouch. It's different every month...and I can always use them! If not for myself, then gifts for friends and family. :)


When I pulled everything out of my Glam Bag this is what I saw. Looks good so far! I see nail polish so that makes me VERY happy! :)


Hang Ten: Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08. This is something that I most likely NOT use. Only because I live in a place where I have no problem in tanning and I do have a permanent tan because I'm always at the beach. So I will most likely give this away...


Clear Clinic Laboratories: Vanished Clear Spot Treatment. I wouldn't mind trying this out. I have my share of breakouts and that would be amazing if I can put something on my breakouts that would help them.


bareMinerals: 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15. I've already tried this sample...and I love it!


Nailtini: Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer (Mango Rita). Well, I am excited that I got nail polish, but this isn't really my color. 


I like the more bright and loud colors...but I can use this polish as a base color. I have read high reviews of this brand of polish...so hopefully I will like it. 


Elizabeth Mott: Tints & Sass. I am actually super excited to try this tint. I have used lip stains before...but I'm excited to try this one. It smells amazing that's for sure! :) Like cherries.


So here are all the things that I received in my Ipsy glambag. Oh! And how can I forget?!?


This is the bag that they all came in! It's pink and so girlie! I love it! I am pretty sure that I will find someway to put this in good use. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment