Saturday, September 6, 2014

Silly Girl.

I ended up going to church today...and when I got home I literally knocked out. I wasn't feeling all that good, but then I really needed to see my DollGirl...I just needed to so badly so I ended up going to church. Pastor Tim is a really good pastor; he is very passionate about what he talks about...and it shows. :)

Well, I ended up sitting with my whole family...I sat in-between K.Neal and Amanda...but then DollGirl kept moving all over the place but she was mostly playing with me. She makes me so happy...and I love her so much.

She is such a smart cookie. Whenever I go over to her place and she sees my chapstick, she knows to give it back to me. She knows the difference between my things and everyone else things...it's funny because if we put our things down...you will hear DollGirl calling your name out with you things in her hands so that she can give it to you because she thinks that you might have forgotten your things...so we have learned to put our things up where she can't reach it no matter what she might bring over to stand on! :) It's not that she wants to play with our things, she just wants to always give us our things back.

There are times where I think that I have misplaced something and I would ask DollGirl where my    ________ is...and she goes, "Oh!" and she runs and goes to get it. It's so cute. And I think that it's super hilarious when she steals someones chair. :) 

Today she decided that she wanted to make one of my chopstick's look "pretty"...and so for a few moments she sat quietly on the ground and proceeded to place stickers on my chapstick of the day. :) So now when I use it, I can look at it and smile knowing that my lil DollgGirl made it a point to make my chapstick "pretty" just for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment