Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mermaid Sisters.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I met up with my friend Ashley after work. I was so good to see her. One thing that I like about this new place is that I can have my phone with me, and so texting Ash every so often really helped a lot when I would start missing her and everyone. It's going to take time getting used to everything new...but I think that I'm getting there...but for now, I was so glad that I saw Ash.

I needed to go to Ben Franklin's Craft...and so since I knew that it was just down the street from where the school is, I told her to come and meet and me we will grab something to eat before she went to go pick up her boys.

I love how at Ben Frankin's they have this area in from of the store they sell local craft and jewelry and I love looking at what they had...and guess what we saw?! We saw mermaid bangles! And so we got matching mermaid bangles! 


Of course, Ash only wears gold...as for me, I don't mind as long as I like it...and so she got a gold one and I got the copper one...and so we took a picture of it together. Dig our nails?! :)

Oh my goodness...I miss this girl already. I know for sure we need to hang out more!

Today, I had 10 kids come in. I think it's going to look like on Tuesdays and Thrusdays I will have 4 kids and on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I will have 10 kids...and so I got to meet EVERYONE today...and I have to say that I have a good, smart bunch. I do love how I can understand them when they talk! And boy, do they LOVE to talk! I love it...but one thing that I need to change is that they don't really like to sing! I so need to change that! I like to sing and so my goal is to get them to sing more. That is one thing I loved about my 2's is that I would hear them singing randomly and it is my goal to get my new kids to sing too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment