Today was the last class of the Patch classes that I have been attending for 10 weeks. I actually didn't have to attend all 10 classes, but previously I had to attended 10 other classes...and this is all so that I can be certified to be able to be a infant/toddler caregiver. Now that I have the hours and the experience, I am able to be the head caregiver for an infant/toddler classes.
Anyways, my friend Ashley usually would come over on Wednesdays to get ready for the classes. So today was the last class in this series and Ash and I were kind of sad that we won't have our Wednesdays.
I love this girl; I met this girl at my previous job...and I didn't get close to her until she became my teacher's assistant. But even before then, we were talking a little as friends. She had just started actually...but when we worked together...you could tell that we "got" each other. As teacher-assistant partners and as friends. I think that it helped a lot that we got along great as friends. She is really great with kids. She has 3 boys of her own and her mom was also a preschool teacher.
She is the one who introduced me to 50th State of Mind...so we like to take "selfies" together with our 50th State of Mind gear. *laughs*
Anyways, my friend Ashley usually would come over on Wednesdays to get ready for the classes. So today was the last class in this series and Ash and I were kind of sad that we won't have our Wednesdays.
I love this girl; I met this girl at my previous job...and I didn't get close to her until she became my teacher's assistant. But even before then, we were talking a little as friends. She had just started actually...but when we worked together...you could tell that we "got" each other. As teacher-assistant partners and as friends. I think that it helped a lot that we got along great as friends. She is really great with kids. She has 3 boys of her own and her mom was also a preschool teacher.
She is the one who introduced me to 50th State of Mind...so we like to take "selfies" together with our 50th State of Mind gear. *laughs*
When I got ready for class I ended wearing one of my 50th State of Mind shirts, and Ash was like "Oh! I have one of mine too!" And so even we started taking "selfies"...but then we realized that we couldn't really see our shirts...and so we went into my bathroom where I keep all my hats and we grabbed some hats and started taking pictures again.
I promise you I usually hate taking pictures of myself...much less "selfies"...but with Ash...we just end up doing that all the time. I miss working with her...but I'm glad that I can still call her friend...and we still hang out plenty of times.
I really didn't want to stay for class...because I didn't really feel for the substitute. But then when I saw my former co-workers...my friends...my hanai...I couldn't help but stay and just be with my friends whom I miss so much. But I'm glad that it was the last class. Now we can find something else to do to hang out. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment