Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here!
Like I said in my previous post, I am so happy with Ipsy because they have been sending me some awesome products that even if I can't use it personally, I know specific people that I know can use it. And I absolutely love how the products come in their own makeup bag/pouch. Plus, anything...well most things that are pink can always make me smile; I love how I get my GlamBag in a bright pink bubble envelope. And then, Ipsy has been doing such an amazing job at sending me my subscription at a timely manner! :)
Like I said in my previous post, I am so happy with Ipsy because they have been sending me some awesome products that even if I can't use it personally, I know specific people that I know can use it. And I absolutely love how the products come in their own makeup bag/pouch. Plus, anything...well most things that are pink can always make me smile; I love how I get my GlamBag in a bright pink bubble envelope. And then, Ipsy has been doing such an amazing job at sending me my subscription at a timely manner! :)
Such a lovely color. So bright and fun looking. :) I so look forward every month for this fun, playful package in my mailbox. :)
I have to admit when I first held the pink envelope in my hands, it did feel heavier than normal. But looking inside my pink envelope I see this shiny, silver makeup bag/pouch. OoOoo....fun! :)
Well, I see that this month's theme is "Street Style" and I simply adore this makeup pouch! I love the studs! :)
Dumping everything out, this is what I saw. I have to say that I am very disappointed that I didn't get any of the nail polish. I did peek at the items that I could have gotten in my Glambag...and there were two different nail polishes that I could have gotten...but I didn't I see...and I am highly disappointed.
But that is not saying that I am not happy with what I see, because I am. I just wish that I had nail polish. Well, there is always next time!
First thing that attracted my attention was this Briogeo: Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask. I love the look of this sample...and how much there is. I do not like though how there is no scent. Usually, I love anything that can keep my hair nice, smooth, shiny, and healthy. Although my hair is not "dry, damaged, or chemically-treated," I already used this during my shower a few hours ago. My hair is still semi-damp, but I can't really feel a difference...and again, I don't like how there is no scent to it. I like my hair smelling yummy and nice. :)
I have never heard of this brand before pertaining to makeup...much less lipstick. But I did get this Hikari: Cabernet Lipstick in my Glambag. I don't really use lipstick, however I wouldn't mind trying it to see if it looks nice on me, if not, I know someone who would use this color and likes lipstick. :)
Now, this is something that I know that I could definitely use. NYX: Hot Singles Eye Shadow in the color HS19 Innocent. I love NYX products.
Pacifica: Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil. I don't normally use water-proof eye makeup. I'm not against it, but I never look for it. But I don't mind using this eyeliner to try. I remember when I was in high school I use to use brown eyeliner daily...so I don't mind this brown color.
Crown Brush: Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush. I can always use extra brushes! It felt really soft and it nice. Can't wait to try this brush out. :)
And that is what I got in my Glambag this month! I know that I can use everything that I got...even though I don't favor lipstick, I like the color and wouldn't mind trying it out. The Deep Conditioning Hair mask, I can't wait until my hair is dry to see if it made a difference. I did notice that it was already tangled -free...so that' was a good thing. :)
Well, I hope that you enjoyed your bag, I know that I enjoyed mine! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment