Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Pineapple Hut.

Since it has been more than a week since I was able to see my friends...I decided to stop by and see my friends Jess and Ashley and even Jackie. Although, I did hear unsettling news that I didn't want to go to the school per say to see them, and so I asked them to me at the shopping center down the road from the school. Since I got out of school earlier than them two, I decided to stop by the Pet Store to get some medicine for my fish. I suspect that maybe BamBam Jr. might have fit rot and so just incase I wanted to get him some medicine. I know that I am not a fish doctor, but it seems like he has the beginnings of the fin rot and so I wanted to take care of it as much as I can.

While I was in the store, I saw that Ash had called me and told that they were in the parking lot already and so I made my way over to them and it was so good to see them. While there we saw one of my co-workers now who knows Ash and so they had a fun, short reunion. :) Ash and I then took Jess home and I stopped by the school after everyone but the closers were there so that I can see and speak to Jackie for a little bit.

When I saw Ash and Jess, it felt good to talk to them again. To be with them again. I miss them a lot and I miss seeing them everyday at work. I am happy at my new job...it is a slower paced so I don't know how I will be in the long run. But I am happy. I do text them everyday though and we talk every day though...but seeing them and seeing them felt really good.

When I saw them, Ash had told me that she had gotten me something. She got me an awesome jewelry set! Our friend Suki knows the owner of The Pineapple Hut...and while Ash was visiting Suki she saw the owner and decided to get matching heart jewelry for both of us!


And I absolutely adore it! I love it so much...! And I love bangles...and I love rings...and earrings...well, I do love my jewelry! So, I'm glad that she got for me. We like to get matching things for each other. I don't even know why...but I love it!


So I am getting quite a few bangles that I wear...and they are SOO me! My "Love" bangle is from my DollGirl and my sister...they gave me that one for Christmas and I rarely take it off. The mermaid bracelet I got for Ash and I...matching jewelry again...and mermaids are so me! And then my heart and shell bangle is also so me. I love them. I want to start a charm bracelet again. I use to love those and so I want to start them again. 

I am also starting to like gold a lot where as before I use to only like silver. *laughs* I still like wearing silver...but gold is now an option.


I really love the jewelry that Ash got me. I am so glad that I have them and I so glad that Ash and I have another matching jewelry. And it has an inside meaning to both of us. The heart...and yeah.


But for those of you who are reading this, I highly encourage you to check out The Pineapple Hut...I'm sure that you would find something that you would like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment