Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Rose!

Wow, I am NOT feeling well! All week actually I have been trying to ignore the fact that I might be coming down with something...but I seriously can not ignore it anymore. I really think that I might have something. I was hoping that the fact that I use to work in a preschool, it helped my immune system so when I came to the new school I wouldn't get sick...but I still got something...hopefully it's only a day thing or something...but I really doubt it because I have been feeling crappy since Wednesday actually.

I knocked out yesterday after I wrote that last post...and I didn't wake up until 3:30am to take a shower. And sleep again before using nearly all my energy to roll out of bed to go to work today. I don't think that I've ever called in sick before, and I wasn't going to start at this new place...plus, even though I feel like I'm a deaths door, I know that I'm not...so I know that I'll be alright. I do have to say that I do feel a LOT better than I did this morning.

Well, guess what!? When I came home from work I, I saw that I got a package from 50th State of Mind! My order finally came and I am SOOO excited! I hope that it's both orders. I ended up ordering two different times, but it would be nice if I got both orders. :)

So before knocking out once again, I want to share what I got in the mail with you. :)


At first I was like, WoW! Such a big box for my order, I know that I didn't get THAT much things! :)


Then I saw that for some reason they decided to put a box in a box...weird. I have no idea. :)


I am soooo appreciated of them because they gave me A LOT of extra stickers and tags and I adore my racer backs and I LOVE my new hat...and I even got a shirt for my brother! :)

Sadly though, I won't be knocking out when I finish this post, I will actually be writing them because they forgot one of my racer backs! I hope that it was just a mistake or something. No hate though because I know that Jordan (the founder and owner of 50th State of Mind) does everything by himself or little help and I know that things could get mixed up or thing. So I'll write him...but...

...other than that I am excited with my whole order and love everything!! :) Definitely will order again when they get more hats! I love his hat designs! I think that is like my 4th hat from them. :) Uh-oh...a feel an addiction coming up! *laughs*

Well, I need to go write Jordan about the missing shirt...and then knock out. Oh! I just got a text from my brother-in-law...he wants me to go to church tomorrow in Kaneohe. Hm...if I feel better tomorrow, I'll go...if not, I'll just rest.

Oh wait! One more thing! It's BabyGirl's birthday today! I can't believe that she is now 15 years old! She is getting to be a beautiful girl inside and out...and I love her! I already called and texted her Happy Birthday...but I do miss her and love her so much...I hope she knows that and that she can feel the positive vibes that I'm sending her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment