I have been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning and cleaning...and then more cleaning today. :) Well no, I take that back...I can't ever just do one thing at a time...I like to multitask, that way my mind won't go bored. *laughs* So yes, I did clean...that was the main thing that I have been doing...but I also played the piano, played my uke, organize my student binder for my keikis, took LOADS and LOADS of trash out, made classroom forms for my kids, did some lesson planning, washed the dishes, played a game on my iPad...and many other things....
...but the main thing is, I did finally get my house cleaned the way I liked it! And when I mean clean, I went through my closets, my school supply things, my craft shelves, all my clothes, shoes, bags, glasses, nail polish and just organized it all. Whew...that's a lot. *laughs* Which explains the "LOADS and LOADS of trash" that I had to take out...and when I took my "LOADS and LOADS of trash" out...I checked the mail and look what I got!
...but the main thing is, I did finally get my house cleaned the way I liked it! And when I mean clean, I went through my closets, my school supply things, my craft shelves, all my clothes, shoes, bags, glasses, nail polish and just organized it all. Whew...that's a lot. *laughs* Which explains the "LOADS and LOADS of trash" that I had to take out...and when I took my "LOADS and LOADS of trash" out...I checked the mail and look what I got!
My second issue of Women's Health Magazine...and my Ipsy: Glambag! I will write my review on the Glambag after this post, but I will say that I am so happy for Ipsy because my Glambag has been coming earlier and earlier! And I am LOVING it! :)
But right now I can smell the fresh basil and cheese with olives calzone that I'm making. I wish that I had some spinach...but I was too lazy to run out and get some. But I have no doubt that my calzone will taste super yummy. :) I know that it does smell so yummy. :)
I was glad that I was able to clean my house...I always put it off day after day, but in reality I probably just didn't want to clean my house. But today I had a reason. My sister's in-laws are here for a visit and I love them! They are the nicest people ever! My sister's MIL usually refers herself as "mom" when she writes me and/or something. When I saw her yesterday, she had mentioned that she wanted to come over to see where Amanda and I lived...and so I cleaned and cleaned...and my sister ended up telling me that they weren't going to come over.
It's all good; my house is now clean once again. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment