Oh, and this time I did take the pictures in the freezer...where the light is junk anyways, and so you can't really tell how vivid the colors are, but I'll share what we worked on awhile ago.
The first thing that I worked on was these aisle markers. You can't really tell, but there are three separate arrangement. This wedding was one of those ombre weddings...(it's a lot more difficult than it looks to do!)...From a deep vivid pink color to white. The aisle markers were only from pink to white though. And CHOKE FULL foliage! I had to do two sets of three arrangements here since they are aisle markers...one set for each side of the aisle...obviously! :)
There were 6 bridal bouquets. These were BEAUTIFUL bouquets too! I did not do these, one of my co-workers did them...but I did dress them. You can't tell, but the dressing for these bouquets are white lace...made it look extremely lady-like.
The bridal bouquet was amazing!! Shilhi did it, and I dressed it...but it was GORGEOUS...and SUPER heavy! But SO very gorgeous! I super love the pink roses! :)
These were the center pieces. The first one for me took FOREVER to figure out how I liked it, then it went fast from there. But they were so very lush and beautiful! I loved the lanterns that were used with it...and yes, when Ivy did the set up for this wedding she did add a LED light inside, and I am more than sure that it had an amazing ambience when it got darker. I truly did love all the roses that were used!
As always, working with flowers and with the amazing staff of Passion Roots is always a positive experience. I love working for this company. Shilhi, my boss and my "sister" is an amazing person and I am so proud of how far she has come with this company. The staff that she has hired are all so fun and we all have our individual personalities and we all get along so well! I have been with this company long enough that I remember and miss some of our former staff...but some have moved out of state and others are doing their own thing...but I love that people that I have met working with this company. And whenever I write "I" or "me" when working weddings...what I really mean, is "my team" because I love how we ALL work together...I love this job. :)
And at the end of the day, I will always know that no matter what, there will always be these beautiful flowers to make me smile.
One day will be "my day" and I can't wait to see all the beautiful flowers that will make my "dream wedding" come to life...but for now, I will live through my work and smile because I know that I had a part of making some bride and groom's "dream wedding" come true. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment