Thursday, September 4, 2014

Jezz.

After work today I went to meet up with my friend, Jessica to go running...and it was my first time seeing my former keiki...and I really did try hard to avoid seeing them because I have heard that they were having a hard time adjusting to the fact that I was not there. I miss them something awful, but I know that I need to stay out of their way for awhile if I want them to get used the fact that I am not their teacher anymore. That was hard.

But I did meet up with Jessica to go running around the lake. I still do my runs at Lanikai...but I know that I want to stay in touch with Jezz and all of them...so I will go out of my way to spend time with them. So, since Jezz doesn't really like running all that much...I ended up running the lake and then going back and running back to find Jezz and walked until we got back to the school. So I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to do that!

After that we waiting until Jackie and Lek (who doesn't work there anymore but she was doing hours for her school) and we went to have dinner at L&L...and I have to say that it was so good to be with them again. I miss them. But it really was good to see them and hang out with them again. :)

I think that if I don't have to go to work, I want to go running/walking with Jezz every Thursday...so at least we can spend time and catch up with our week. So it's a plan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment