Tuesday, September 9, 2014

More Surprises. :)

My days...I just keep getting things in the mail that makes me smile! :) Today I saw this when I went to get my mail.


At first I was kind of confused because I knew that I didn't order anything from them except for my month box subscription that I get...but I usually don't get those until the end of month. But when I opened it and saw this...



I remembered now why! I had gotten an email a few days earlier last month saying that they sent me the wrong sample for my hair in my last box! I did try it though...and I didn't feel like it did anything to my hair...so I didn't even finish the sample even though it is very a tiny vial...so maybe this one will make a difference in my hair...we will see. I had totally forgotten about that too! And so that was nice of Birchbox to admit their mistake and correct it. I like that a lot. 

I also got my first magazine from Women's Health! Remember in the July's Birchbox they sent me a free year subscription to this magazine and I got my first one today! I like Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting too! So I'm glad that she is on the cover of this month's magazine. :) My brothers got in watching The Big Bang Theory...and that is where I feel in-love with her...plus she is gorgeous. :)


I like how in this issue they added something extra...a Fall Style Guide with 150+ fashion ideas. :)


I use to love reading through magazines...but i haven't had time lately, but I know that definitely when I have time, I will be looking and flipping through the magazine to see what it's all about and maybe rip out some inspiration to put on my wall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment