Monday, September 8, 2014

It's here!

Oh my goodness, I feel like with my recent posts it is like I am addicted to online shopping! *laughs* Because when I checked my mail before entering the house when I got home a few hours ago, look what I go on my mailbox! :) Another package! But remember how I mentioned in this post that I wrote last Friday when I got my double order from 50th State of Mind, I noticed that I was missing something from my first order? But look! I got this in the mail today! That was fast!


I had written Jordan, the founder and owner of 50th State of Mind, as soon as I could and literally less then 12 hours later he had emailed me saying that he received my email and that he would send me the missing item as soon as he could...and like 20 minutes later I get a notice in my email that my shirt was on its way! And that was late Friday night...I got the shirt today!


I am really digging the color! And look! He even added a "Boom Laka!" Sticker! I love how this company does that...whenever I order from them, they always add extras and stuff. :) Free stuff is ALWAYS cool, for the most part! :)




Well, I can't wait until I can wear my new racer back! :) Hm...when is the next time I'm going out?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment