I think today was the peak of my sickness...not feeling wellness...and all that ladidahness. I was this close of asking Karlie if I could go home...but I just couldn't because I have never stayed home because I was sick...yes, I have never called in sick before, and I wasn't about to start. I always tell myself that if I am not at deaths door...then I can get up and do my responsibilities. And my responsibilities lies with the children. But let me tell you, I was counting the minutes of when I could just go home and just flop on my bed and knock out for a few hours...and I know that I was praying and hoping that I will be able to go to sleep.
Just as I laid down and was about to go to sleep, Karlie texted me asking me if I wanted to go see a movie with her. It was a movie that I had wanted to see, but in all seriousness, I was not feeling it. I seriously was not feeling it, and so I told her so, but I also told her to let me know the next time that wants to go to see a movie and if I wasn't working or had anything planned then I wouldn't mind going with her. We made tentative plans of when we could go see the movie before it went out of theaters.
And once again, I laid my head down. Then I get a text that my sister was less than 10 minutes away and heading my way to bring her in-laws to see my place! What?! Come on now, give me a break...so I called Mandy, who was also taking a nap and told her the news...so we went crazy trying to clean everything up...we have been told several times that our house is always clean...but to us it is always messy...so I guess the whole "you are your own worst critic" applies here...but anyways...just as we put the last finishing touches of cleaning our already clean house...at least making it presentable...they knocked on our door and they came in.
They didn't stay for long...just long enough to take the grand tour of our house and then they were on their way to Friday Night...which I had gracefully bowed out of because, like I mentioned before...I am SLEEPY and I just wanted to lay down. Usually I would just push my tiredness away and just hash it out...but I know that my body was THISCLOSE in nearly just knocking out no matter where I was...
As I walked my family out to their cars, I happen to look inside the mailbox and look what I see!
Just as I laid down and was about to go to sleep, Karlie texted me asking me if I wanted to go see a movie with her. It was a movie that I had wanted to see, but in all seriousness, I was not feeling it. I seriously was not feeling it, and so I told her so, but I also told her to let me know the next time that wants to go to see a movie and if I wasn't working or had anything planned then I wouldn't mind going with her. We made tentative plans of when we could go see the movie before it went out of theaters.
And once again, I laid my head down. Then I get a text that my sister was less than 10 minutes away and heading my way to bring her in-laws to see my place! What?! Come on now, give me a break...so I called Mandy, who was also taking a nap and told her the news...so we went crazy trying to clean everything up...we have been told several times that our house is always clean...but to us it is always messy...so I guess the whole "you are your own worst critic" applies here...but anyways...just as we put the last finishing touches of cleaning our already clean house...at least making it presentable...they knocked on our door and they came in.
They didn't stay for long...just long enough to take the grand tour of our house and then they were on their way to Friday Night...which I had gracefully bowed out of because, like I mentioned before...I am SLEEPY and I just wanted to lay down. Usually I would just push my tiredness away and just hash it out...but I know that my body was THISCLOSE in nearly just knocking out no matter where I was...
As I walked my family out to their cars, I happen to look inside the mailbox and look what I see!
A package just for me! Of course I am too tired to even open in right away...I went inside, fell on my bed with the package right next to me...and knocked out for 2 hours. And now I am awake and the first thing I see was the package...so I opened it.
A dark blue box...
...with the golden anklet that I had bought for myself! I have been looking for the right anklet...and I saw this one and fell in love with it! I had totally forgotten that I had even gotten it for myself because it was taking forever to be shipped to me...but now that i see it, I remember ordering it! And it is just as cute as it was when I saw it in the pictures! :)
And look at that! It was made in Thailand! :)
Check out my nail!! My bare nails! I am letting them "rest'"for a bit with no polish on them before I paint them tomorrow. I already cleaned, groomed, cut, and shaped them...I forgot to apply nail strengthener to them...but I will as soon as I finish this post. But I know that I want to paint them pink. But I will let them rest for the night.
I love my golden heart anklet...I like how it's simple and I like how it's a heart. I like hearts. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment