I am actually quite proud of myself. I told myself that I was going to study...and so I did study all day long. Right now, I am taking a slight break to update this blog...and because I just need to think of something else other than school at the moment!
I told my sister that if she wanted me to come over for the weekend, she had to at least give me one day of studying...and so she said that was fine with her. I actually liked studying here because whenever I took my breaks, DollGirl was awake and I would play with her for a bit. She was a wonderful distraction...*laughs* I don't have that at home...where I have different distractions (namely my uke and piano...*laughs*) I completed 3 tests...and I got 100, 100, 95 on them...I love how I can get my score right away...and I'm glad that I did it! Hopefully I'll be able to graduate in no time!
I told my sister that if she wanted me to come over for the weekend, she had to at least give me one day of studying...and so she said that was fine with her. I actually liked studying here because whenever I took my breaks, DollGirl was awake and I would play with her for a bit. She was a wonderful distraction...*laughs* I don't have that at home...where I have different distractions (namely my uke and piano...*laughs*) I completed 3 tests...and I got 100, 100, 95 on them...I love how I can get my score right away...and I'm glad that I did it! Hopefully I'll be able to graduate in no time!
I swear I had forgotten how much writing that I have to do when I go to school! My goodness...so much writing. I know that I can just type it all out...but I know myself enough that I learn better and retain the information if I read and write it all manually. But wow, my hand is sure cramped from all that writing! But I did it! :)
When I was done with my last test, my sister came into the room and told me that I should take a break because some of our friends were over and that DollGirl was going to sleep in an hour and I should go and play with her. When I went outside to join civilization...look what I found waiting for me!
Homemade soup in a bread bowl! My sister is soooo good to me! The soup was broccoli and cheddar...one of my favorite soup! We were suppose to go boating today (although, I did tell myself that I wasn't going to go anyway...because I needed to get these tests done! And there is always next time, hopefully!)....but a storm blew in...and so it wasn't safe to take the boat out. It's been on and off cool and hot...so this soup sure hit the spot in comfort! I love homemade bread!
My family and friends even left me some cookies...chocolate mint chip coookies...oh mandope, I have got to say that this is my favorite. Shoots, I say that about most things. *laughs* I sure and stuffed and I really do not want to go back to studying....but as soon as I finish this post, I shall push on through with my schooling. I am really hoping to graduate earlier than planned! That is the goal at least.
I know that this picture is a little bit blurry, but as I was eating my wonderful tasting soup bowl, my lil DollGirl wanted to come and sit on my lap. It was nearly her bedtime anyways, and so I pulled her up on my lap and look what was behind her back!
...one of her millions of little toys that she wanted to give to me! Isn't she the sweetest! I love that lil' cupcake so much! :) Well, she is bathed and sleeping now, and as my family is outside in the living room watching Thor 2 (which by the way, I had a hard time not watching because I think Thor is hot hot hot!), I will be in here trying to study away and try to take one more test before I call it a day. :) Here goes to studying!
"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."-anonymous





No comments:
Post a Comment