Saturday, March 29, 2014

Movie Night.

My sister decided that all of us are going to get together and watch a movie. I am counting and dreading the day when my sister takes off with her family to go visit the mainland for a two weeks...it's going to be the longest I'll go without seeing my DollGirl, and I am NOT looking forward to that. But it's not until next month...but I have one more week with my DollGirl, so my sister saying that she wants a movie night with the fambam, I wasn't going to turn down. Plus, I love my family time.

Not only that, but I know that Tracy and her husband Kaleo will be on their way to Japan because Kaleo will be participating in STRONG MAN! I know that he has worked hard on training...so I wish him luck...so we all will be apart for the month of April...so it's good that we will be having this movie night.

I think that the movie that we decided to watch was Frozen. I can't believe that I haven't seen it yet, however, I feel as if I already know all about it! Right now I am taking the time to quickly write this blog post before the movie starts. I think my sister is at Tracy's house right now...the boys don't want to watch Frozen, so they are over there trying to figure out a movie to watch. I was doing some homework for a little bit...and when they come back we'll start our movie night. :)


I'm going to miss waking up to this lil DollGirl! I know that I don't always wake up to her...but then I do try to come over on the weekends...and she is my lil alarm clock...her hair is growing SOOO long! Ahhh!


"Where's your face, DollGirl...?! Oh there you are!" I can not tell you enough how much this lil munchkin has my heart! 


Oh! I can hear them coming back now! So quickly now...look at the awesome popcorn maker that my brother bought for my sister! I love it! I hope we get to use it more....more movie nights for sure! *laughs* Well...I'm off to watch Frozen! Yay for family time!

"Do you want to build a snowman?"-Ana, Frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment