Sunday, March 23, 2014

For Bella.

So it's was way past due to redo my nails. Did you see that picture in my last post?! My nails were so "gah...!!!"...so I had asked one of the girls at my preschool what she wanted me to paint on my nails...and she said "Rainbow colors with lines. And a little bit of dots. Are you going to add glitter?" Yes, Bella-girl, I did end up adding glitter one my pinky nails.


I used a lot of colors and bottles of nail polish for this design. However, it really didn't take me all that long. It took longer for me to clean my nails than it did for me to paint them! :)


Here is my left hand. Yes, I copied some of the design from a previous design. So shoot me....or I would rather you not. :) I did it this way...the colors, so that it was too rainbow-y...and something different.


And my right hand...a little different from my left hand...but I like how it turned out. I hope Bella will like it to when I show her tomorrow. :)


"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory."-Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment