Today was a good day. I like good days. All my keikis came in today...and we all had a good day. It's been kind of chilly lately so my lil ones all wanted hugs and cuddles throughout the day...and I think that I am a very affectionate kind of person, but I really do not like to coddle my keikis all the time...but don't get me wrong, I LOVE hugs and cuddles with my keikis...I just don't want them to be held all the time. But today I really did enjoy all the hugs...I love working with 2 year olds...they love just randomly coming up to you to give you hugs; this age is just so much fun...and yes, I just love them. I am so blessed to have this job...
Well, when I got to school this morning I knew that my director was not going to be in today because she had a day long conference meeting that she had to go to...but I guess before I got there she stopped by the school because I saw that my order from Thirty-One Gifts was waiting for me in my classroom...so that was a pleasant surprise. :) And then, when I got home, noticed that I finally got my passes to the Honolulu Zoo! Yay! I love animals and I so enjoy going to the zoo and/or the aquarium...especially to the aquarium...although swimming in the ocean is SO much better...minus the sharks and eels though! *laughs*
Well, when I got to school this morning I knew that my director was not going to be in today because she had a day long conference meeting that she had to go to...but I guess before I got there she stopped by the school because I saw that my order from Thirty-One Gifts was waiting for me in my classroom...so that was a pleasant surprise. :) And then, when I got home, noticed that I finally got my passes to the Honolulu Zoo! Yay! I love animals and I so enjoy going to the zoo and/or the aquarium...especially to the aquarium...although swimming in the ocean is SO much better...minus the sharks and eels though! *laughs*
I have this unhealthy obsession for Thirty-one things! I'm so serious...I really recommend their bags and accessories. The bags are very well made and very sturdy...and their accessories are super cute and I can tell that they will last for a long time. I actually love getting things from here for presents...because at least for the ladies, who can ever have too much bags/totes/organizers/accessories?! Maybe one of these days I'll write a blog post on all the Thirty-one things that I have so that you can decide if you would like to buy something from there...maybe, maybe not. :)
I wanted you to see, or at least estimate the size of this Large Utility Tote...and as I was looking around my room that Bath and Body Works lotion in Bali Mango (oh my goodness, that lotion is SOOOO yummy smelling!!) caught my eye...so it's there so that you can kind of see how large the bag is.
I have actually bought several of these totes, and it's weird to say that I don't own a single one of them! I had bought the them as "just because" presents for my friends and family...and they absolutely love them! I got my sister two of them...and she uses it for EVERYTHING! She brings it with her when she goes grocery shopping...because it's really hugs and it can carry a lot...she also uses it for when they go to the beach and just for everything. It's a very useful tote to have....so I decided that I will buy myself one. I had a super hard time trying to decide which print that I wanted...but I am so glad that I got this print...I love it!
February's promo was that if you spent $35, then you would get the Zip-Top Organizing Tote for only $10...it's originally $35...so I think that that was a pretty good promo.
So, I decided that since I did spend $35 on the Large Utility Tote, I was going to get myself this Zip-Top Organizing Tote. I love the fact that this has a zip-top...I really like that. I already have an Organizing Tote. But the zip-top part is new...so the one that I have originally is an open top one...but don't get me wrong, I still love it...and I use it nearly everyday since it is the bag that I bring to school with all my things. I love it, it holds so much...I tend to bring a lot of things around with me! *laughs* (Random fact: My bro-in-law likes to say that I always need to bring a "suitcase"where I go...*laughs*) But it is a very useful bag to me. I am not sure what I'll use this particular bag for...but I know that I'll find some use for it. Or, I might just give it away...but we shall see. :)
I know that I've mentioned this before...but I love getting things in the mail...(excluding bills and junk mail, or course!) And today, this was my surprise when I got home!
My membership card to the Honolulu Zoo! I went to the zoo, I want to say 2 weeks ago...and I saw that the day pass was nearly 1/2 the price of a membership card...so I might as well get the membership! There was different membership types...and I got the one for two adults and a child under 18 years old. There was no option for only one adult with a child...so I just added my brother on my card so that he can use it when he wants. And of course, DollGirl is the one who I had in mind when I go to the zoo. I actually gone several times, and I didn't think that it was going to be a reoccurring thing...which is why I just got the membership now. So I am really excited for that...now I can take DollGirl on a slow day just to enjoy a day at the zoo...plus there is a playground there that she loves to play in...but I would have to say that my favorite place in the whole zoo is the elephant...of course, since I love elephants! And they have this amazing gazebo that you can sit and inside just watch the two elephants that they have...they are so cute...I love elephants!
But that, my dear friends, were my surprises that made me smile today...but come on now, I smile everyday...who wouldn't?! I work two jobs that make me smile all the time! :) Keikis and weddings and flowers...wow, I'm so blessed. :) And I hope and pray that I never take that for granted.
"It may seem like the hardest thing to do, but you have to forget about the person who forgot about you."-anonymous






No comments:
Post a Comment