Sunday, March 9, 2014

Green nails.

So yes, didn't I say that I was due for painting my nails?! Well, look what I did last night before I went to sleep! I am just so lucky that my nails dried proper before I was fully asleep because I know that I move around a lot when I sleep...but I woke up and I saw that my nails made it!

I have hula classes today, oh yeah, did I mention that I'm taking hula...and it's a lot of fun...really works out my thighs...but I love it so this is going to be a quick post before I leave to go pick up my friend for hula.

Since it's the month of March...what do you think about?!  Well, I think...GREEN...why?! Well, because of St. Patrick's Day of course! *laughs* So this month I'll be painting my nails green designs...and this is what I came up.

Avon Nailwear Pro+:Divine Lime, NYX:NGP 108 Pimp My Nail, Kiss Nail Art Paint:SPA20 Beach Green, e.l.f.:Gold Star

I do have to say that the Divine Lime color (The Avon nail polish) looks more chartreuse in color, bordering on looking yellowishy...but but I still think that it turned out okay...I was to lazy to change the color and I knew that I needed to go to sleep soon...so I just kept that color and I'm quite happy with how it turned out. The NYX green nail polish is my favorite green polish. I actually was looking for that shade of green for the LONGEST time ever! And guess who found it for me?! My brother...he surprised me with it...and its small things like that that my brother does that makes me feel loved. :) He told me (when he got me the nail polish)...that whenever he saw nail polish in the store...he would look for it. Wow, really?! My brother, I love him. I have a lot of green polish...but this was the shade that I was looking for. So I got to use it...I had to put a 3 layers to get how I wanted it to look...but thats okay...it's still my favorite. :)

Left hand
Dots and lines are the fastest designs to do. So easy and you can't really go wrong or mess up on it...and I know that I can do it even when I'm super tired...and so that is what I did.

Right hand
Shoots! It looks like I'm two different skin tones! *laughs* It's so hard to take pictures of my nails...and so the lighting is different. But yeah....I don't really like how you can't really see how I used gold glitter...but yeah, it's there...you know to represent the leprechauns gold?! :)


I like how they turned out...and green is my second favorite color...so its not hard on the eyes. :)

"I don't like plain nail polish. I get sad."--Zoey Deschanel

No comments:

Post a Comment