Yay! I get this day for me...and only me! So I have been trying to cross of things off of my "To Do" list for today. After I did my nails this morning...I wrote out a "To Do" list of things that I wanted to get done. I do have Wednesday off so the things that I don't get done today, I will do on Wednesday. I think that I'll be able to get everything done though. I should be able too at least. Unless something spontaneous comes.
I have to tell myself that I can't get too distracted with anything. So far the piano has been my biggest enemy! *laughs* I was outside clean and fixing up the backyard...when my brother and scared the ladidahs out of me! But he ended up helping me fix my overhang tarp...so I'm glad that he was here.
And if you have guessed it...yes, I am being distracted by posting on here! *laughs* I just wanted to sit for a moment...so I took a picture of my list and the thing that I was able to cross out so far...but in 3-2-1...gotta go and start cleaning again! Blah! Oh well...yay, to a clean house! :)
I have to tell myself that I can't get too distracted with anything. So far the piano has been my biggest enemy! *laughs* I was outside clean and fixing up the backyard...when my brother and scared the ladidahs out of me! But he ended up helping me fix my overhang tarp...so I'm glad that he was here.
And if you have guessed it...yes, I am being distracted by posting on here! *laughs* I just wanted to sit for a moment...so I took a picture of my list and the thing that I was able to cross out so far...but in 3-2-1...gotta go and start cleaning again! Blah! Oh well...yay, to a clean house! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment