Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day off.

I am so happy that I had this day off. I really needed. I'm still going strong even though it's late! I still have so much to do! But I was able to get a lot of things done that I wanted to get done. I feel like my "To Do" list is NEVER ENDING! But I am so happy that I was able to cross out a lot of the things that I wanted done!

I just turned in an essay that I had been working on. It feels good to be able to do that. Two more projects to do before I go on to the Psychology part of my schooling. I am kind of excited for that since I am very much interested in Psychology. If I had a chance to do it all over again, I think that I would go in to Psychology. I think, maybe if ever I have time I will take some classes on Psychology only because I am so interested in the subject. :)

I told myself not to be distracted too much with the things around my house as I was doing things to cross off my "to do" list. I think that I did a pretty good job at it too! I noticed that I did get restless a lot though because a lot of the things that I needed to do was inside...but I was able to take a short break outside in my backyard.


My neighbors hibiscus flower was peeking over my fence, and it so made me smile. I love flowers...obviously! *laughs*...but pink is my favorite color...and this pop of pink made my day. I just said a small prayer thanking God for making flowers because they really do make me smile and make my day. 

The last thing that I want to do before I go to sleep...well...two things are take a shower and finish with my lesson planning for my keikis for this coming up month. Hopefully, I'll be able to sleep "early" tonight! I know that I'll be waking up early to pack to go to my sister straight after working at the Passion Roots studio! It's going to be a long day...but it's all good. I got this!


Yay for days off! :) Goodnight and sweetdreams for now! Oh and before I forget, a big shout out to my girl, Shilhi! Happy birthday, gurl...I love you so much...and I am so glad that you are in my life. You planted the love for flowers in my heart...and for that I will eternally be grateful to you. Hope you were spoiled all day today! :) *hugs*

"Dear God, if today I lose my hope please remind me that your plans are better than my dreams..."-anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment