Oh mandope, do I have a story to tell you!
Well, I went to hula class early this morning. I love my hula class...it's a lot harder than I thought that it would be...but whats a little challenge...practice makes perfect, right?! I think that it's hard because I am the only who had not taken hula during highschool...AND I don't speak Hawai'ian...and so it sounds all the same, but I'm doing it...and I hopefully I'll get. I love watching hula because it's so beautiful...and I want to be able to do it to.
Well, I usually go there with my friend, Jessica...she is the one who told me about the classes...so I am so thankful for her. But we meet up with her sister who goes there to work for her teacher and also sometimes she dances...she danced today. She's pretty good too! But Jess just catches a ride with her sister, so I go home alone...and here is where my story officially begins.
I get in my car and take off...no biggie right?! WRONG! So I get to my first stop light and I have to make a right...so I make a right and from the back of my car I hear this *thud*...and automatically look in my review mirror...WTF was that?! I had just gotten an organizer tote thing to put all my liquid bottles (you know like my car oil, window fluid thingy, and all that other good stuff) and other car stuff in....so I thought that it tipped over somehow...it wasn't even a sharp turn though. But I just brushed the sound off because I didn't want to freak myself out.
The next turn though, I guess one of the bottles did fall out somehow because all I can assume was that it rolled and all of a sudden the back of my car explodes in violent squawks and frantic movement...and I seriously freak out and thought that there was someone in the trunk of my car and they woke up or something and...and...and...I don't know...I just know that SOMETHING was in the back of my car...and I just need to stay calm of else I might get in a car accident.
I tried my hardest to control my breathing since I was so freaked out. I was trying so hard not to look at my rear view mirror so that I won't freak out. But every time whatever it was started making sounds I would freak out again.
And then....
...I looked glanced in my rearview mirror...and...
...a head pop up and eyes stared back at me.
I FREAKED OUT!
Somehow a chicken...a FUCKING CHICKEN made their way inside my car. I have a Chevy Tracker...and it has a soft top, and there is a TINY slit in the back...and when I say TINY...I mean really TINY and slight slit...and I guess somehow the chicken got there.
When I finally parked in my parking stall I called my housemate, Amanda...and she came outside...calmed me down and we opened up my trunk together...and meet the chicken who nearly caused me to have a car accident....
Well, I went to hula class early this morning. I love my hula class...it's a lot harder than I thought that it would be...but whats a little challenge...practice makes perfect, right?! I think that it's hard because I am the only who had not taken hula during highschool...AND I don't speak Hawai'ian...and so it sounds all the same, but I'm doing it...and I hopefully I'll get. I love watching hula because it's so beautiful...and I want to be able to do it to.
Well, I usually go there with my friend, Jessica...she is the one who told me about the classes...so I am so thankful for her. But we meet up with her sister who goes there to work for her teacher and also sometimes she dances...she danced today. She's pretty good too! But Jess just catches a ride with her sister, so I go home alone...and here is where my story officially begins.
I get in my car and take off...no biggie right?! WRONG! So I get to my first stop light and I have to make a right...so I make a right and from the back of my car I hear this *thud*...and automatically look in my review mirror...WTF was that?! I had just gotten an organizer tote thing to put all my liquid bottles (you know like my car oil, window fluid thingy, and all that other good stuff) and other car stuff in....so I thought that it tipped over somehow...it wasn't even a sharp turn though. But I just brushed the sound off because I didn't want to freak myself out.
The next turn though, I guess one of the bottles did fall out somehow because all I can assume was that it rolled and all of a sudden the back of my car explodes in violent squawks and frantic movement...and I seriously freak out and thought that there was someone in the trunk of my car and they woke up or something and...and...and...I don't know...I just know that SOMETHING was in the back of my car...and I just need to stay calm of else I might get in a car accident.
I tried my hardest to control my breathing since I was so freaked out. I was trying so hard not to look at my rear view mirror so that I won't freak out. But every time whatever it was started making sounds I would freak out again.
And then....
...I looked glanced in my rearview mirror...and...
...a head pop up and eyes stared back at me.
I FREAKED OUT!
Somehow a chicken...a FUCKING CHICKEN made their way inside my car. I have a Chevy Tracker...and it has a soft top, and there is a TINY slit in the back...and when I say TINY...I mean really TINY and slight slit...and I guess somehow the chicken got there.
When I finally parked in my parking stall I called my housemate, Amanda...and she came outside...calmed me down and we opened up my trunk together...and meet the chicken who nearly caused me to have a car accident....
Do you see her?! She is waking towards my neighbors house...oh my gosh...! It's not a small chicken either!
Check out that mama!! It's lucky that Hawai'i has chickens running around...because there was NO WAY that I was going to drive back to Windward Community College (where my classes are held) and bring Ms. Chicken back...oh no...that chicken now resides here in Kailua.
And that, my dear friends, is my chicken story. :)
"Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Fall in love. Regret nothing and don't let people bring you down."--anonymous



No comments:
Post a Comment