Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spontaneous Stroll.

Today my sister and her family came over after church. Just to hang out and have lunch at our place. My brother was already here and Amanda, of course, is here as well. So we ended up taking a spontaneous "stroll"...but I say more of a hike! *laughs*...at an old favorite place of ours.

I always enjoy coming to the Pali Lookout. It's such a beautiful view, and it's probably the only place that I know of that I actually lean against the wind and like float there. And yes, I did say the wind...it's that strong. And then if you know the place enough, you can walk down on the old Pali Highway...and it's pretty awesome! I'm super glad that it's not like that anymore...I would be so paranoid driving on the tiny road with only a very tiny railing that prevents you from driving over the side! But Amanda brought her camera and we took some fun picture that she let me have!


The view is amazing...and I love this shot of my sister and I. I'm holding DollGirl in my arms. I love that girl SO VERY MUCH!


I love my family so much.




We are so cool doing our jumping poses! We took no less than a million! *laughs*


My brothers. They are mine. And I love them!


Walking back to the car...I came across a Jackson Chameleon (JC)...I see them all the time in my preschool playground. This one is "bigger" the the ones that I usually come across. I love the look on DollGirl's face. She really wanted to kiss it so bad! I wouldn't let her, of course. But she really wanted to it was cute. I did let JC go back to his nature home.  I wouldn't do that to him. Take him away from his home. But gah! look at my horrible nails! I so need to redo my nails! Gah! Oh well...it's my DollGirl who steals the show in this picture anyways. :)

Although I didn't want to go at first, I'm glad that I went...I had fun...I always do...with my family. :)

"The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest."--anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment